It is mandatory to link the consent templates that you have registered with the content templates.
There are 2 types of content templates that need to have consent templates mapped. These are:
- Promotional Messages
- Service Explicit Messages
To do this linking, you will first need to have a consent template that is already registered and approved. In case you don't, follow the steps in our Consent Registration Guide now.
Follow the easy steps below to link your consent template to the new content templates that you create.
- Login to the BSNL DLT Portal using your Principal Entity login credentials
- Click on the "Templates" tab on the right, and in the drop-down menu, select "Content Template"
- On the page that loads, click on the "+Add" button, which you can find on the right side of the page.
- When the page loads, you may opt for the template type as either "Promotional" or "Service" and then "Explicit" which will then prompt for you to select a consent template in the "Select Consent Template" menu.
- Once done, click on "Save".
This will create a Content Template with a linked Consent Template attached to it.