In order to register with Tata Telecommunications for DLT, please follow the below steps.
- Visit Tata DLT platform and select to sign up as a Principal Entity
- Enter the corporate email Id
- Provide valid details of the organization - business PAN, complete address, details of authorised person (mobile no. & email ID),
- Attach/upload the valid proofs for PAN & Proof of address as stated in the details entered
- On successful registration, the details provided & supporting proofs provided for the Entity will be validated by the Principal Entity within 3-7 working days.
- Request will be Approved/Sent for Modification/Rejected by the registrar & Entity will be intimated accordingly on the registered email Id.
- On approval the Principal Entity will be registered and a unique Entity ID will get generated which can be used for further communications by the PE
- In case of any discrepancy, i.e. missing document or incorrect details, same will be duly intimated on the registered e-mail and mobile number in the defined TAT.
- Post Principal Entity activation, each Principal Entity can login to the portal and carry out its functions as per business requirement.
- In case the Entity request gets rejected due to deficiency in documents, Principal Entity can re-initiate the request after correction of details
Mandatory documents are as follows:
- Govt. registered entity - PAN or TAN along with an address proof, Letter of Intent/ Agreement issued by the Govt. of India or State Govt.
- SEBI registered Entity - PAN, Certificate of registration issued by SEBI and address Proof
- Others, Private or Public Limited - PAN & Address Proof (GST certificate, COAI ...etc.)