It is required to register a consent template on the DLT platform to acquire consent from new subscribers prior to transmission of commercial communication.
To register a consent template, a principal entity or telemarketer need to follow below-mentioned steps:
- Login to the Airtel DLT Portal using your Principal Entity login credentials
- On the top right corner, find the "Template" and click on it to collapse the menu, and click on "Consent Template".
- On the page that loads, find the "+Add" button on the top right corner and click on it.
- In the page that loads, fill in the details for Template Name, Brand Name, and Template Content (Consent Message) and click on "Save".
- Examples of Template Content:
We would like to send messages regarding marketing offers to our customers.
We would send special offers, new product details, and recommendations.
We need your consent to send you the best offers and updates.
- On saving, the Consent Template page will load, with the details of the submitted template, in "Pending" status.
- The Registrar Team will review these submissions and communicate successful registration and any unsuccessful submissions in case of incorrect details with the applicant on the registered e-mail and mobile number within 72 hours of registration.