It is required to register consent template on DLT platform to acquire consent from new subscribers prior to transmission of commercial communication.
To register a consent template, a principal entity or telemarketer need to follow below-mentioned steps:
- Login to the using Telemarketer/Principal Entity login credentials
- Click on "Template" and select "Consent Templates" from the drop-down that appears.
- On the page that loads, find the "+Add" button on the top right corner of the page, as shown below, and click on it.
- On the page that loads, Fill in the Template Name, the Brand name, and the Scope of Content (Consent message) and click on "Save"
- Examples of Template Content:
- We would like to send messages regarding marketing offers to our customers.
- We would send special offers, new product details, and recommendations.
- We need your consent to send you the best offers and updates.
- The submitted template will now be visible on the Consent Templates page with the status as "Pending".
- The Consent template registrar will validate and verify details and will communicate successful registration and any unsuccessful submissions in case of incorrect details with the applicant on the registered e-mail and mobile number.